Pilots and Guidelines
Below are summaries of each ETP's Guidelines, Pilots, as well as Alternative Funding guidelines.
- Apprenticeship Training
- AB118, Alternative and Renewable Fuel and Vehicle Technology Program (ARFVTP)
- Career Work Experience (CWE) for At-Risk Youth
- Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) to LVN (Nurse Training)
- Certified Safety Training
- Drought "RESPOND"
- Ex-Offender/At Risk Youth
- Medical Skills Training (MST)
- Productive Laboratory Training
- Retrainee - Job Creation
- Seasonal Worker
*Unless modified by these guidelines, all other program criteria apply.